Ella has been asking to help me do some things. She always wants to help with dishes and baking something so last week I decided to let her help me set the table. I set the stuff on the counter and she set the table all by herself. It was so cute! I'll take the help before someday when she decides that it isn't cool! It also helps her to leave Easton alone for a few minutes so I can get dinner done. They love to drive each other nuts!
A couple nights later she asked if she could set the table again so I gave her everything and she did it! Lucky for her we only unpacked a few dishes and none of them are breakable so it is easy to let her do it!
And then Easton discovered Ella was doing something without him and came running to "help"
Her new thing is posing for pictures except you she turns so much you can't see her face usually!

1 comment:
Love Ella's new pose! How nice to have some help :)
Post a Comment