Monday, October 29, 2012

Family Night

Last Monday for Family Night I thought it would be a good night to use our Groupon for the Corn Maze. Well the corn maze isn't open on Mondays but I didn't know that until we were almost there (all the way in East Memphis)! Luckily I had some stuff to return to a store up there and they just opened their first Panda Express in Memphis and I had a secret shop to do there so we enjoyed dinner there! We had dinner before I knew the maze wasn't open so we figured it out and decided to make another stop somewhere and then get some frozen yogurt. We had one more buy one get one free coupon at Gracie Bleu so we went and found the one in Germantown. Well we ended having a free one on our account as well so all 4 of us ate Yogurt for $3 total! It ended up being a fun night despite. The kids loved the yogurt and picking their own toppings and were wired for the ride home!

Easton found their drinking fountain and now has an obsession with any drinking fountain he sees! 

No comments: