We have been trying to go to Story time again at the Library. Some weeks I just can't get myself to go. It is hard to keep Easton from running and then picking books after isn't fun either because they want to jump on everything and pull all the books off the shelf. It is hard for me to help them stay quiet and to find books with me when other kids are running and acting crazy. I know that Ella loves it so we try to get there for her and some weeks are better than others!
Last week they talked about Apples. They showed the kids the inside of an apple and the star it makes when cut in half. Then after we made took those apples and put paint on them and stamped them on our paper. The kids were excited to get to use markers! I wish I hadn't of put white on Ella but she didn't get any paint or markers on herself!
Easton just wanted to eat the markers! When we left we each got a Red Delicious Apple to take home with us and even one for Daddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment