Last week we went to a friends house up in Memphis and she helped me make some Halloween pillowcases for my kids. She was making some for herself so she invited me and a couple others to come. I went and had such a fun day! I was really missing some of my friends and it was nice to have an outlet and get together with some girls. I met two new people and the one I really wish I lived closer to and that we were sticking around here. She was really fun to talk to and we had a lot in common. It really boosted my spirits which is just what I needed. She helped me with mine and even made all of us lunch! It was such a perfect day!
Here are the end results:
I took 12 pictures of Easton and this is as close to his eyes being open in one of them that I got!
Ella asked me what I did with her old pillow! Ha ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment