Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A couple Saturdays ago Easton went to a birthday party. They had yummy cake and then they had built a race track in their garden and then had a little pool for them to swim in as well. Well Easton really just played by himself the whole time and then he discovered the pool. I didn't plan on him getting in the water just getting muddy so I didn't put a swim diaper on him. Well he played in the water a good 30 minutes and the water became a big mud hole with all the kids getting in. He didn't care he loved it! Well all that water gave him some major "junk in the trunk!" I literally watched it get bigger and bigger it was hilarious. That thing weighed I would say about 6 pounds by the time I took it off. It is a little easier to see enlarged, although seeing it in person does it better justice!
 He then played with the basketball and hoop for a good 30 min and was so mad when I told him it was time to change and go home. I guess we have to rethink our Christmas/Birthday options for him and get him a little basketball hoop he was in heaven!

No comments: