We have been loving the weather here! It gets cool at night but warms up to the perfect temperature during the day. Last Wednesday we went grocery shopping and decided it was to nice to go home and eat lunch. So I ran in the house and grabbed some stuff and went to find a park. Well the park by our house is closed until January because they are preparing for their Christmas display. So I remember I had seen a little park in a neighborhood just south of us. We got there and I guess I hadn't looked very close at it because it wasn't much. We enjoyed our picnic despite the hurricane winds we had that day! Ella loves Peanut Butter and Honey and Easton usually prefers Jam instead of honey!
This park had a few swings and a scary slide. The kids love to swing!
They both went to the top and decided it was to scary, it sort of was and it had sunk on one side.
It was such a fun day at the park I hope we can do it a few more times before it gets too cool!

1 comment:
Yeah I love the weather this time of year! And I love what it does to our utility bills :) it has warmed up a ton this week, almost weirdly warm, 86 today!!
Post a Comment