We have the kids sharing a room right now since we didn't unpack most of our stuff and so our stuff got the second bedroom hence the sharing a room. I was not a huge fan and after the first week was ready to figure out how to put them in separate rooms. He was waking up super early and we could hear him shout "Ella" really loud and waking her up, in turn she was super grumpy all day and nap time couldn't come soon enough. He has since started sleeping a little longer and some mornings he will play quietly in his bed or the living room and won't wake her up! He is such a sweet boy! For nap time though they can't sleep in the same room it is not possible they won't sleep so he sleeps on my bed. I think most days I have moved all tempting items out of his reach but most days I don't and he finds ways to get things I don't know how. He this day managed to find a comb and a car and fall asleep with them on top of him, he is so silly! His blanket was thrown on the floor because he wanted a comb instead I guess?!! I know he climbs down and finds things even though he claims he can't get down and needs my assistance if I am there!
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment