Last weeks story time they read stories about bats, I think?!? I don't remember really we were late and missed the first two or so books but we made it in time to do the craft! They made cute bats! The wings are both made from their hand prints. Easton loved doing this, maybe it was the glue stick I let him use! The story time lady then punched a hole in the top and tied a string through it. They are hanging in our kitchen. Easton points and mutters something to his every now and again and Ella for a few days called it an owl. I wish I could remember my little camera with me when I go places because these phone pictures aren't the best but they will do! Easton's face is so cute in these!
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment