Wednesday, October 17, 2012

General Conference

We thoroughly enjoyed General Conference last week! I was shocked when during the first session I walked in the room and Ella was sitting on the couch listening to President Monson! She loves President Monson and would stop and listen for a few minutes every time he was on! I think next conference we will try some little games with her! I figured with potty training that was enough to focus on! We really loved Conference and the things we learned! We have done really good the last two months in having Family Night and Ella has started to notice, she wanted family night on Thursday night I love that it is working!

 They did really well while we watched and we got to hear most of it! These are very rare scenes when they sit and read the same book usually one wants what the other has! It was such a sweet scene and I just love moments like this!


No comments: