So just in case Easton wasn't have a bad week he had to go and gash himself in the eye. The one under his eye is from Ella pushing him into the cozy coupe car on Saturday. The one above his eye he got last Monday. I was skyping with my mom and sister and he came running at me and tripped and ran right into the coffee table with his eyebrow. I didn't know what to do and kept telling him I wasn't going back to the ER. Lucky for us Andrew had just pulled in the driveway. It stopped bleeding within a couple minutes so we figured he was ok and didn't need stitches. It was pretty nasty looking. We put a butterfly bandage on it later that night and that seemed to have helped a lot! Lets just say that night we ended up with Pizza for dinner! It was a long Monday!
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment