Last Monday we needed to get out. We knew it was going to be getting really cold by the end of the week and so we headed to the Botanic Gardens. It was a perfect morning! We enjoyed playing and it was nice there wasn't hardly a soul there (except the bus of retired folk on a guided tour)! The kids always request to go to the life size dog house first which is where the slide is and sand. I said no to the sand this time I didn't feel like dealing with it that day!
They wanted to go down together. I love Easton's faces in these two pictures! He certainly loves life and his joy is contagious!
They love (and I love) that they can run free at the gardens! They love running up this ramp all the way to the top to a big tree house!
This is where we saw the bus load of people, they all walked by and took a picture of the perfect posing kids!
Hopefully it warms up again, which I'm sure it will so we can enjoy a few more trips to the gardens before we move!

No comments:
Post a Comment