The kids have certain things they "have" to do every time we leave or come home. It is always Ella who has to open the door when we leave, if she doesn't get to it takes us ten minutes to get in the car after we calm down. She will literally be running and knock anyone over in her way to get to the door to open it first. When we get home it is the same story except now Easton wants to open the door. So one of them opens it and closes it so the other can open it and close it. Sometimes it is quite the battle. Easton now doesn't care about the door sometimes he just wants to push the button to shut the garage. Ella always has to run in and turn on the light over the kitchen table. I don't know why but she does and she will stand there with her hand on the light until I am there to ask if I want it turned on. They make me laugh all their little things. They are so particular sometimes and I learn more patience every second.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment