Thursday, October 11, 2012

Playtime

The kids have loved having all their toys back. It is like they had a million new toys! They play really well together most of the time. They have their moments of stealing and fighting over things but they do pretty well! They usually only want something if the other has it and I usually just take the person trying to steal and show them something new and it usually works!
 
It is fun to watch Ella's imagination flourish. It is fun to listen to her play and the stories she is making up! Every little people she owns is either a prince or a princess. Basically anything is a prince or princess. This day she had them paired off and she told me the princes were dancing with their princess! I love it!
 Here is a closer look at her pairings! I wish I could find a true red headed little person Ella would love it!
 This is what Easton was doing while Ella was having her people dance, lining up the cars! He is into lining anything up, his food, toys, anything! He is getting to big to fast! He is definitely not a baby anymore!
 He had started lining the cars up on the lid. It is so fun to hear his car noises he makes!

No comments: