Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Leftover Nauvoo Pics

I uploaded my pictures from our trip to Nauvoo the week after we got home from my Nikon and then it took me until last week to get the posts done. Well I hadn't realized I never got the pictures off our phones so these are a random assortment of pictures from our trip and most are out of any sort of order!

We left on Friday afternoon when Andrew was off work and drove to Cheyenne. I purposely didn't give Addie a nap so she would sleep in the car! My sweet grandma is next to her sleeping as well in the same exact position!
My cute Grandma thought this sign was hilarious! She laughed and talked about it all day after so i snapped a picture of it. 
Ella loves to put her hair up and it actually makes it easier to do, it curls up better!
Crossing the Mississippi River into Illinois from Iowa. We had to wait for a barge to go through. It was cool to watch the bridge come back together after! After living by the Mississippi River for so long I forgot how big it really is, it is amazing!


My little sister Sarah after the pageant one night, she took her hair out and this was the result!
So nice to do a session in the Nauvoo Temple! There isn't anything like it!
My parents! My Dad stopped shaving and getting his hair cut back in January I think so he would fit the part! He fit it very well but it was really starting to bother him towards the end and he shaved it off after the final performance!




My mom and Grandma

The big storm rolling in!

Our last stop on our way home! 

She slept so well!




This picture and the one above were taken within a minute of each other she was awake and laughing and I turned around and she was asleep!

Our picnic on our way I think we were in Nebraska somewhere!
For dinner the second night on the road we stayed in Omaha. My neighbors lived in Omaha for four years so I text her and asked her where to eat and she said Old Chicago in downtown Omaha so that is where we went! It was amazing! There was some yummy deep dish pizza! If I am ever in Omaha again I will eat there again!

The last night of the trip the kids finally got to swim for the first time on the trip!





No comments: