I honestly cannot believe that Ella started Kindergarten! It isn't possible! She has been so excited and so ready!! I was not ready! I got a little chocked up after I dropped her off! It is like a whole new life has just started for us! I'm not going to lie I really was comfortable in our life before school, not schedule we could do what we wanted when we wanted! But change is good and she is loving school and is already doing great! Her teacher is Mrs. Adams and I put her in morning Kindergarten! I always thought I would put her in afternoon but I put Easton in preschool with a neighbor boy in the morning so it works out better to have them gone at the same time! Plus I prefer to run errands in the morning while there is less traffic!
It was so bright on the front porch so we went to the back to get better lighting!
This was the first day for all the other grades but the kindergarten just had a little orientation!
She also got tested a couple days before she started!
When I went to school my mom always had warm molasses cookies waiting for us on the first day of school when we got home. I asked Ella what her favorite cookie is and so I quickly made some while she was at school to have when she got home! She loved that!
They are a little obsessed with the Ipad!

No comments:
Post a Comment