Saturday, September 26, 2015

Labor Day

Labor Day was a strange day! Addie had been sick the day before and we thought she was just getting teeth or had allergies. We got stuff done around our house and then headed to my Uncle's house for a BBQ. We stopped and got some drinks at Fiiz on our way and put a little Sprite in Addie's cup to just make sure he stomach was settled enough. She got out of the car and spit up a ton of mucous on their sidewalk! She acted like she was fine running and what not I just thought she was conjested! We enjoyed a nice BBQ and then headed home so Ella could get to bed since she had school! About 11:30 I was finally getting up the stairs to go to bed and I heard her throw up! We gave her a bath and she then threw up again about 20 minutes later! We finally got her settled and made a bed on our floor in our bed and slept with her on the floor! That was a bad night, sleeping on the floor was awful! But she would only sleep if we were by her! It was a long night! I thought the other kids were out of the clear after a few days but the next Sunday morning Easton was throwing up and by mid afternoon Ella was! I think we are finally free of it, it has now been a week! I sanitized our whole house at least 4 times and every one's sheets and towels have been washed at least 6 times in hopes of getting rid of this nasty bug! It was a crazy week! 

Doesn't look like she doesn't feel well!




No comments: