Friday, September 18, 2015

18 months

Addie turned 18 months on July 27th. They told me about a month before they didn't care if I put her in Nursery since they had only a couple kids in the younger class. I was going to but then we were going to be gone for two weeks so I just waited. I took her the day before she was 18 months and she went right in and the next week did just fine as well! The week after that was a whole new story. I had been at girl's camp all week and so she was mad I was trying to leave her again and ever since that week she has cried every time I've dropped her off. I literally lay her on the floor and walk out while she cries. I wait outside the door and within a minute she stops crying. 
At 18 months her vocabulary took off. She can say most of her Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins names. She loves to walk around saying Ella the most though! She says more, horsey, baby, shoe, Nay, Moo, Baa, Hi, diaper, Grandma, Papa, and a few more I can't think of right now. She is a Mommy's girl but can be a Daddy's girl if she goes a long time without seeing him. She loves to be outside and playing. She loves Ella and Easton and loves to drive them crazy! I think it is hilarious they never learn to play where they can close a door! She is the sweetest girl! She loves food and to eat. She is a little mooch! She loves to sit with my neighbors during church and go through her bag. She takes two naps a day most days and goes down really easy. She loves to take a bath but is very apprehensive in the water and doesn't really move a whole lot. She hates getting dressed still, she has never been a fan of it. She thinks she is as old as the other two! We love our Addie girl and can't imagine not having her in our family!








I took her to the Doctor that same week. We had to wait for about 20 minutes so we played and watched the horses outside! She is healthy and doing well! I can't find her paper with her stats but I think she was about 22 lbs and she had grown 2 inches since her last appointment in May. Her head was still way big still in the 75th percentile I think. 



She loves to drag the stool from the bathroom to wherever we are having family prayer and scriptures each night. She is so funny!



No comments: