Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Boondocks

A few Saturdays ago we went to Boondocks with Andrew's sister Becky and her husband Daniel! It was so fun! The kids have been begging to go back since we went months ago and so they were so excited! We did bowling, mini golf, everyone except Addie and I did go carts and the kids had a few tokens to use. We bowled first and the kids had so much fun! 








Addie loved the air blowing on her!


I beat everyone! That has never happened!
We got a little bored waiting for them to finish the go karts!




These are the only pictures I got of mini golf. The mosquitos were so bad and we got eaten alive! Addie had about 15 bites, they love her! Her eye was swollen shut the next morning from them! 

Addie loved the mini merry go round! She wanted nothing else!





2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Looks like you guys are having fun and staying busy with family!

Lant Family said...

We went to boondocks a few times when we lived there, it was fun! I think it's cute she liked the wind blowing on her at bowling.