August 12th we celebrated my 30th birthday! I wasn't sad to be turning 30 just sad because a lot of great things happened in my 20's. From getting married to having 3 kids, graduating from the U, and so on! I felt like I had certainly accomplished a lot! I had such a great day! Andrew didn't disappoint in making it great! We started the day at Kneaders for some unlimited French toast! We then went and ran a few errands and then Andrew dropped me off at Zupas and I had lunch with my sisters Katy and Emily! Katy was nice to treat me and we love Zupas! After lunch Andrew came back and got me and we went to Down to Earth at Gardner Village to pick up a table that we ordered in May. We bought it on their Memorial Day sale and it was back ordered until then! We were so excited to finally have a table that fits more than 4 people! We drove home and Andrew started putting our table together. I left and went shopping with my mom, grandma, and sisters! Just what I love to do! They came back home with me and Andrew had a surprise party waiting! I kind of thought something was maybe going on he kept trying to find ways to get rid of me :) I was supposed to get a pedicure with my neighbor Jenny but she ended up not being able to, so shopping was the next option! He had ordered pizza, had some salad and drinks! He ordered a cake, just what I had mentioned a few days before! It was such a great day and I felt so spoiled!
Waiting to find out how to get our table!
Andrew had put caution tape all over our front porch and made me wear this sash that says 30 looks good on me!
Schmidt's cake with raspberry filling! It was so good!
My mom gave me this cute pillow, it matches my room!
Andrew gave me some perfume and a fit bit
Andrew's sister gave me some cute bracelets and some bath stuff! I got some money and gift cards as well!
At breakfast! There was a girl next to us with a little girl who was turning 3 so we sang to her! Then as she was leaving Andrew told her it was my birthday so she gave me sprinkles for my french toast and some candles!
We came home from being out that day and half of our cement pad had been poured on the side of our house/garage. We only asked the guy to do it in March! So we put our initials in it before it got to dry!
Playing in the table box!
Andrew got me some new sunglasses as well, I guess one of his perks!


1 comment:
Happy birthday! I like the sash, it's cute. Sounds like a fun day. I didn't mind turning 30 but I think 40 will be hard!
Post a Comment