Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Family Pictures

A couple days after my little sisters wedding and our accident we had pictures done. I had it scheduled for a few weeks and if I would have known what a crazy week we were going to have we would have done it a different time but it worked out! Our good friend Ashley took these for us. They have been living in Virginia for the last 4 yrs in dental school and we hadn't seen them since they left. The kids weren't the greatest but she managed to get some good pictures. I think they were done with the week at this point! Thanks again Ashley!
 My poor legs were so swollen!




 Easton is all boy! These are going to be considered his 18 month pictures since I never got any done! He was still 18 months at this point!


 I love my little Ella!





 This has his personality written all over it!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Cute pictures! Your CA trip looks like so much fun!

Brammer Family said...

Love them all! So cute!

Tim and Heidi said...

Those turned out so cute! Especially for it being right after your accident! I'm so jealous of your California trip! I've been wanting to go back since our last trip :) Your kids look like they did really good while you were there, it gives me hope Logan would survive a trip to Disneyland.