Every year we go up to Kamas and stay in a Cabin. My Grandpa put a lot work into this Cabin that is a friends of my Grandparents. He would fix something or remodel something for them a lot every year and they would always let us come stay. We have been going for many years and it is such a nice reprieve and getaway! Well since my Grandpa passed away earlier this year we thought our cabin days were over. We also thought it would be to hard on us and especially my Grandma to go up there. Well my Grandma got a call about a month ago from her friends wondering if we wanted it for a few days. It turned out they had it available during the week and it worked out for me since I work Friday and Saturdays! We went up on Tuesday afternoon after I worked and stayed until Thursday afternoon. Everyone else stayed one more day! It was so relaxing and just what we needed. Andrew came up and stayed for one night but had a huge paper to do so couldn't come up the second night. The kids loved playing and it was stressful to keep them away from the creek but they did great with it!
We drove into town to get some groceries and the kids saw this, now I am not a huge fan of these but they were curious and it was only a quarter so I put one in and this thing went for a good 4 minutes! They loved it!
They have a few swings set up and the kids spent half the day swinging!
We spent a lot of time coloring!

They asked us to water for them while we were up there and Easton found it a perfect opportunity to run through the sprinklers! I didn't mind he had an extra outfit so I let him have fun and fun he had! He was laughing at himself it was so cute!
My mom brought my little sister Sarah and Cousin Ali with her and it was awesome! I told her thank you many times for bringing some nannies with her! They took care of my kids half the time and played with them! Ella now loves Ali and won't leave her alone ever!
She has also come a long way this summer from not wanting to get in a baby swing or any swing at all to a full on regular swing! It makes me sad she has turned from a toddler to a little girl over night!
Easton has been having issues going to sleep this last month. I can't blame him he sleeps in 2 or 3 different beds/houses a week and it has messed him up royally, that and he is actually getting to big for the crib and prefers to sleep in a bed! Well getting him to nap at the Cabin was a chore! He cried for a good hour so I went and got him and my Grandma took him and laid him on her lap on the swing outside and he was out in no time at all! He stayed asleep for about an hour and a half! The nice creek rushing by put him out!
I love his eyelashes so I had to get an up close one while he was sleeping!















No comments:
Post a Comment