A couple weeks ago we went and saw Andrew during his lunch. After we left him I decided to take the kids for a little treat. This summer has been hard on them, they miss there stuff, and on top of it I have been working three days a week and so they don't see me a lot of the times. So we decided to stop at Yogurtland on our way home. I got them each there own little thing. They were both in heaven! It was a fun day and I just love them!
Easton's lovely forehead! I knocked him over with my huge bag one day as he was walking down a stair and he skinned his head, then he picked at it for the next five days! Drove me crazy!
I love this of Ella! She wore that dress all day!
She told me "mom take one with me!" :)




No comments:
Post a Comment