Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Potty

Ella and I have tried a few times to do the whole potty training thing. She is very stubborn and hasn't not liked it at all. She loves the concept but not the actual doing it! I know she hasn't had the most normal last four months and so we stopped pushing it and are going to wait until we get settled again this fall in Mississippi and have a better routine. I hope and pray she catches on quick once we get settled! Easton on the other hand hates his diaper and is showing lots of signs of being ready. Anytime his diaper is wet or stinky he pulls on it to get it off. He loves to sit on the potty and I believe will be easy to train. I figure this fall we may as well kill two birds with one stone! Plus think of the money we will save every month in our budget without having to buy diapers! I hope we can accomplish this lofty goal!
We bought him some underwear and he loves them! He brings them to me each morning and gets upset when I put a diaper on him! He got really mad this day when I took them off! Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up trained first!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Where did you find Easton's underwear? The smallest size boxer brief I can find are size 4. I hope your goal works, diaper free is nice :)