Sunday was my actual birthday! It was such a great day! I didn't have to do a single thing! Andrew took care of the kids and did everything for them! He got up with them in the morning while I continued to sleep. I got up and he had made breakfast! He had presents wrapped and balloons blown up! Andrew and the kids got me a new dress, a cookbook, and a pedicure or massage! I think I am going to do the massage when I get back to Mississippi! We then went to church and just did Sacrament Meeting so the kids could get naps!
After naps we went to my Aunt and Uncles house. My cousin Ben was being ordained an Elder so we were able to be there for that! Afterwards we had a really yummy dinner! Then we had cake. My mom had called me the day before asking what kind of cake I wanted. I didn't really put much thought into it and said chocolate. I saw her later that day and told her I had changed my mind. I forgot I had wanted another cake last year and so I told her but told her I would be fine with chocolate. Well she showed up with chocolate cupcakes and a white cake with raspberry filling with raspberries from her patch! She made some yummy frosting and put a little bit of raspberry extract into it! It was so much and I was happy with it! Thanks Mom!
My little helpers!
We sure love little Jack!
I opened my presents from my family. I had told my mom a couple months ago what I wanted was a big pot. I have a huge 8 quart one but it is to big sometimes so I wanted something a little smaller but big enough for some soups! I had totally forgot I had told her and was pleasantly surprised! I got some earrings from my older sisters, and I got a little cutting board and Belgium waffle maker from my little sister Katy. I had gone through Katy's take back pile from her wedding gifts and picked out what I wanted! I got a dress and cute wall hanging from Andrew's sisters! I also got some cash and gift cards from some of my family and Andrews family! Thank you everybody for making it one of my most favorite birthdays!
I got these flowers by default for my birthday! Andrew and I do secret shopping and this was one of his shops to get flowers delivered to our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment