Sunday, August 19, 2012

Girls Night

Every time I come to town me and these three girls all try to get together. We all used to be roommates and we went to high school together. Bobbi I've known since I was born pretty much, Michelle since we were Sophomores, and Marissa I met sometime in Elementary school so we all go way back! I love these girls so much and they are such great friends to have! We have tried all summer to get together and last week we finally were able to! Usually we go to Zupas. We have gone there like the last four times! This time we decided to switch things up and went to a yummy place called Toscanos. We each ordered different pizzas so we could each try one another. I got a Hawaiian and it was so good. I haven't been a huge fan of Hawaiian until recently. We sat there and talked for a long time and enjoyed catching up! Our server was a bit odd and I asked him to take our picture so he stands on his tippie-toes and holds my phone as high as he can to get a picture and then compliments himself on how good of a job he did. It isn't a good picture at all but I've never met a server that takes a good picture really! I went to the bathroom and came back and someone had paid for my food, so thank you girls for a great birthday dinner!
Clockwise it is Me, Michelle, Marissa, and Bobbi
After this we went to a Menchies and sat outside and talked until it was almost 11. It was such a nice night and I have missed seeing these girls! Bobbi lived in San Diego for 3 years and moved home a whole two months before we moved to Memphis so it has been almost 7 years since we lived in the same state! I loved catching up and can't wait to do it again maybe next year sometime!

1 comment:

Tim and Heidi said...

It was good to see you and you're two cute kiddo's the other day! Hope we can do it sometime soon again! I'm sad I didn't get to go to girls night dinner though!