Friday, August 10, 2012

Family Dinner

The Friday before my little brother left we all went out to dinner for one last family dinner together. We sure missed Celyn, Jocey, and Tyler who stayed behind in Texas. Ella was super bummed they didn't come and got all excited when she saw there car hoping she was there! Hopefully we get to spend lots of time with them at Christmas. We went and ate at Wingers! The food was delicious!

Apparently Andrew didn't want to get me in the picture since he cut me off!
 My older brother Jared had a birthday about 2 weeks before and since he lives far away we weren't able to celebrate with him so our server was nice enough to give us some dessert to share with him and we got to sing to him!

 My mom stole my camera and thought this would be a good picture. It was good that is all I remember! I guess it is proof that I was really there!

No comments: