I forgot that I needed to get these from someone. My camera died after taking one picture so I had to get these from someone else. These are from two days before the wedding. My little sister Katy and Little brother Spencer each took their endowments out this day in the Salt Lake Temple. It was so fun to be there with them! It was fun to have all my siblings and their spouses there except Sarah who is still to young! I am proud of them!
Katy and Kyle - she of course was there so she could get married in two days!
Spencer and Katy - He was there in preparation for his mission!
It was such a fun special day!
My parents with my brothers Jared and Spencer and my sister Katy and Emily!

1 comment:
Holy cow your lil brother isn't so little! Where did he get his height from?
Post a Comment