Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tulip Pictures

So when I got the kids pictures done the end of February they had a deal to do some pictures with Tulips and Bunnies. It was like ten dollars or something and we scheduled a day for mid April to get them done. The day before I called to make sure of my time and they said I didn't have an appointment. I was a little annoyed seeing as I already paid for it weeks ago. The girl just said to come the next day when I had time and they would fit me in. I went the next day and they didn't even ask who I was or care they just took my kids picture. So anyone really could have walked up and done pictures :). They set the bunnies down in front of Ella and she flipped! She hates animals big or small, nice or mean. They got some of her freaking out and said they would send them to me which they never did. We still were able to get a few pictures with the tulips that turned out really cute!








No comments: