Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Fingerpaints

We did fingerpaints last week together. I thought it would be a good afternoon activity and take up some time. It had been over a year since I had gotten them out so I thought they would love it! I was wrong they lasted about 10 minutes and then wanted something else to do. They made a huge mess and got paint all over the sink and the light switch in the bathroom and stained my brand new towel because they didn't wash their hands off well enough. I was a little frustrated. After they washed up once I sat and showed Easton what fingerpainting was he was full on hand painting mixing the colors and just making a mess! Ella liked it but she doesn't care to much to be messy so she didn't last long!

Bet you can't guess who's is who's?!?!

No comments: