Random pictures off our phones from this month.....
Addie and Easton are exactly the same when they fall asleep in the car, both hands behind the head! I think this was a Sunday night, Sunday's are hard and we miss our morning nap!
Sometimes in order to make it so Easton and Ella don't fall asleep on the way home from my mom's after dance I have to give them my I-Pad and phone to keep them awake and in return I find these gems on both of them!
Addie is pretty much refusing to let me feed her 80% of the time and this results in huge messes all over her, her chair, and especially the floor! It is hard for me to let them dig in and get messy but with each child I have gotten better!
Addie loves to be on the porch and sit. She loves to climb in the house and then can't get back out, she is so stubborn with stairs it is starting to drive me crazy!
She loves to sit in the playhouse in the toy room! If I can't find her this is usually where I can find her!
We were at Gordman's last week and Easton saw this giant garden gnome. He came over to me and told me to take his picture with this cool elf. I told him what it was and he didn't like it he wanted it to be an elf. Then as we walked away he said see ya later Santa Clause! He is so funny!
This girl loves my shutterfly books!
Getting lots of curls just like Ella!
She wouldn't move off this step either!
All ready for her dance recital!
Last week I had my semi annual mole check at the Huntsman Cancer hospital. I drug the whole family with me there :) We wanted to have lunch at the Pointe cafe, we love their food and the view in amazing, and then we had somewhere to go after so it only made sense to have them come. As we were walking to the part of the hospital I go we saw a sign saying no one under 14 in order to protect those with cancer. So Andrew took them downstairs to the waiting area and they had lots of toys and books for kids to play with. I just hit my two year mark since my surgery to remove my melanoma and was told I look really good! They said the two year mark is one of the biggest marks to get to, bigger than the five year mark! I feel so blessed and am happy to have made it this far, I still have a little fear of it coming back and being worse but I am grateful to be free of it for now! I have a huge scar on my arm still but it is just my new norm and will probably always have it! It is truly humbling to be in that hospital and see all the people suffering. It is amazing to be there!


















1 comment:
Hooray for a good mole check!!
Post a Comment