I was visiting teaching a few Sundays ago and got this picture on my phone along with a message saying he was lucky to still be smiling :)
This girl LOVES her Dad. She is still a momma's girl through and through but she loves when her dad makes his presence!
She loves Cozy coupe cars whether it is grandma's car or ours!
My cute Grandma she loves to get on the floor and play with the babies!
Playing when she is supposed to be in bed!
Easton was mad I took some without him, he didn't like when I told him I was getting one with just the girls too! Poor kid it is tough being the only boy!
This was April 15th, it snowed all day long! Luckily it didn't really accumulate! Also anyone want to be my neighbor that house out the window is for sale and I would love someone less noisy then the guy that lives there!
Once again with the cozy coupe!
Addie has this thing where she wakes up every few nights at about 10 and we are bad and get her up. We let her play for about 15 minutes and then she goes back to bed just fine! It is like she does it so she can have us to herself for a few minutes! I know someday she may not be so easy to put back down and it goes against everything I believe but we really do enjoy our time!















No comments:
Post a Comment