Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mother's Day Program

The Thursday before Mother's Day Ella's Preschool had a little Mother Day Program called Mom's and Muffins. My awesome visiting teaching companion took Easton and Addie for me so I could go and just enjoy Ella! Her class came in and sang two songs to all the mom's! They sang two of the primary mother's day songs! It was so cute! After they sat down and handed out a muffin and some juice. While we ate they had made little gifts for us and had helped their teachers fill out a little questionnaire. Each of the Mom's got to come up and be spotlighted while they read what the kids had said! It was a great hour to spend with Ella!
Here is what Ella's said! I do enjoy getting most my shopping and errands done while she is at school, one less child makes it that much easier! I am grateful I am passing on my love of shopping to her, it has been passed down for generations :) I also got a good laugh out of her saying she is going to buy me a new blow dryer, mine is perfectly fine I guess she doesn't like it! The other side had a picture and it said when I grow up like my mom I want to be.....and Ella said she wants to be a doctor. I asked her what kind and she said a doctor that uses a stethoscope and so I asked her a few more questions and I think she means she wants to be a pediatrician! 

No comments: