I had a great Mother's Day. I love being a Mom and love my kids! They are a lot of work and they fight constantly and drive each other up the walls but I wouldn't trade them for anything! Andrew was nice and came home from work the Wednesday before at 2 and took them all out shopping with him. I got almost three hours to myself at home alone and it was awesome! It was the best gift! Sunday we were able to see both of our mom's! Andrew's mom had been in Arizona since Thanksgiving so it was nice to see her again! We had a nice afternoon with her. We then spent some time with my mom and Grandma. It was such a nice day and I was so spoiled! The kids painted some cute things for me. Andrew got me a new movie, some chocolate and we are going to take 4 private dancing lessons together! It will be fun to switch up our date nights for the next little while!
Easton wanted his picture taken on the porch!
My little brother Spencer loves having boys around to play with! He had a blast playing football with them! We miss him this summer while he is in Vegas doing an internship, then when he gets back he is getting married!
She loves her Dad!
Since we have church at 9 Andrew felt bad that we didn't have time for breakfast so Monday morning since he doesn't work until 10 he got up and made me these yummy waffles!


No comments:
Post a Comment