The last Saturday in April Ella had a dance competition. It is nice they do one so they can wear their costumes a few times! It was a nice day and Andrew actually had the day off! It is nice he has one or two Saturdays off a month right now and I am sad it might change! We pack so much into our day when he does have one off! Anyways Ella danced in her tap first which they did "Rockin Robin." Their ballet dance was two numbers after that and they did "Spoonful of Sugar!" Ella did a great job and they each got trophies which is the best thing for a 5 year old she is in heaven with it!
I just love this girl! She is growing up way to fast and I can't stand it!









1 comment:
She is so cute in her dance outfit!!! That's so fun she got a trophie. I'm jealous Andrew has off a few Saturday's. We hate that JJ works Saturday, but oh well.
Post a Comment