Last week after Ella's preschool graduation and my melanoma check we headed down to see the new Payson Temple. We hadn't had a single day where we could have gone and there was only two days left for the Open House. Like I said when Andrew has a day off we try and see how much we can cram into that day, it is exhausting! We arrived just after 5 and didn't have tickets but the stand-by line was non-existent so we walked right into the little video they show you and then headed over to get booties put on. This temple is huge and was so beautiful! It had the most amazing sealing rooms and the marriage waiting room was amazing and huge! I wouldn't mind if one of my kids decided to get married there one day it is so pretty. The stained glass windows have apple blossoms and the higher you get in the temple the more progressed the blossoms become, it is amazing! My parents and my little sister Sarah came with us and it was nice to have someone else hold Addie for a minute, thanks Sarah! It is so neat to take our kids in and explain some things to them and see how much they are in awe! The Spirit is so amazing already in there!
The rain let up just as we pulled in and stayed away while we were there!
My parents and Sarah! My Dad is growing out this beard thing and his hair because the three of them are going back to Nauvoo for two weeks to be in the Pageant's there.
The views from the temple are amazing as well!

2 comments:
The temple looks so pretty! I wish we lived closer so we could tour it.
I haven't been to look at blogs in a while, but I did today! It's fun to see what you have been up to, you and your family look great!
Post a Comment