May 17th Ella had her final dance recital for the spring. She loves dance so much and I haven't found anywhere around here I love yet so I probably will keep taking her down to where she has gone for another year. It is nice to be able to go down and see my mom once a week and spend the afternoon there. She also has the cutest class and hope they all stay next year as well!
My mom wanted a picture of her class. She has had 5 or 6 of the girls in her kindergarten class either this year or last year. They think it is so awesome their school teacher comes to their dance recital!
This is their costume for Rockin Robin!
We had a little bit of a fiasco when it came to our bows for our costumes. Her red bow was missing and I spent a long time looking for it the night before only to come up empty handed and went to bed so late because of it. I kept thinking I needed to text my cousin Andrea and ask her if she had two. I had taken her little girl Hannah to dance pictures because she had her baby that day. Well I had put it in her bag and I text her the next morning and she saved the day! So she is dancing on the stage and her bow falls out of her hair, seriously I was wondering why I bothered. No one else's bow fell off! Then in her next dance her other bow fell out! She just wasn't meant to wear her bows that night because no one else had a problem!
The purple costume was so pretty on Ella, it is definitely one of her colors! They did a Spoonful of Sugar for their ballet dance!
Hannah and Ella! Ella loves having Hannah in her class, she is my cousin's little girl!
Notice the girl on the end, every time someone said lets take a picture she would cross her legs and put her finger under her chin, it was funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment