Ella had her Preschool program and Graduation last Thursday the 21st. Andrew usually works Thursday's and can't usually get it off. He happened to be asked to switch and work Wednesday instead of Thursday a couple months ago and it worked out perfectly! It ended up being the day of her program and I was so glad he could come with me! I wanted to get there early because last program I couldn't see her! She has loved preschool and told me she loves school and would rather be there than at home most days! Her teachers has been amazing! The preschool she went to was LDS based and they would do a scripture and prayer each morning, she loved that part. Her teacher Miss Kris a couple weeks before told me that her three kids 9,13, and 15 all got baptized the day before mother's day! She had somehow in her life fallen away from the church and working there had slowly helped her come back, she said there were over 200 people at the baptism! She loved Ella! We will definitely miss her! Ella is more than ready for Kindergarten and is so close to reading! She is itching to read! Anyways their program was so cute, they sang about 7 songs and then they each got a class picture and little diploma!
Addie luckily sat on my lap most of it!
Ella and her friend Maddie! I wish they were going to the same school but they aren't!









No comments:
Post a Comment