Our yard is such a work in progress. It is kind of overwhelming! One of our neighbors keeps asking if we are going to do it and it is starting to get annoying, seriously next time he asks I feel like telling him no, we are going to have dirt forever. Anyways it has rained pretty much daily for the last I don't know month so getting to it and getting it done has been hard! Andrew had a weeding night and his brother, brother in law and nephews came and they got a lot of the weeds gone. Andrew has been out every night it is dry and not to muddy pulling weeds. We finally got it all measured out and hopefully our sprinklers will be started in the next week! It will be nice once it is finally done and we get our sod in! We bought a play set about two months ago as well hopefully that will be put up by the end of the summer, I am tired of it sitting in my garage!
Andrew has put in so many hours and he is so sore by the time he gets into bed!
Addie loves to watch from the deck, I blocked the stairs off this night and was able to get the dishes done while she played out there!
Andrew put the other two to work moving rocks! They loved it! Notice the huge pile of weeds in the corner! It has doubled in size since this picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment