Sunday, May 25, 2014

Random

This was a rare moment. She already has grown up to fast and it makes me sad! She woke up from her nap one day and I knew she hadn't slept long enough so I laid on the couch and put a blanket over us and she fell asleep for another hour and I got to snuggle her, it was the best part of my day!
Dinner at Winger's after a night of house hunting! We got a free dessert and it was yummy!
She is such a happy baby but does not give out smiles for free!
She is so serious!

Ella just wants her to grow up and play with her!
Funny Ella comment in the car the other day, she was with Andrew and a car passed with a bike rack on the back and she said "dad look at the hookers on the back of that car." They got a good laugh out of it!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

House hunting? So exciting!