Mother's Day was wonderful this year! I absolutely love being a mom. Motherhood is really hard and trying at times but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I can't believe that these three are really mine! I had such a wonderful day. It started the night before Andrew took the kids, all three of them, shopping. He was gone for just over two hours! It was awesome! I took a long hot shower and did absolutely nothing! It was nice to be home alone for a bit and enjoy silence! I had spent the day cleaning so the house was spotless and it made it easier to relax! They came home and Andrew put them all to bed and then we got take out and watched a movie. It was a perfect and relaxing night! The next morning I got to sleep in because Addie slept in! Andrew, Ella, and East made me a yummy breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, fruit, and some juice. It was really yummy! The kids each made me a card and gave me some pretty tulips and a new cookbook! I love cookbooks! We had a great day at church and then we were able to go and Skype with my little brother! We were supposed to talk at 4 but the internet where he was wasn't working so he had to go to the church so it ended up being 6 before we talked. He is doing so well and it was great to see him, he will be home in less than two months! We are all so excited to see him! The kids have grown up so much since he left, Easton was only 18 months old when he left! I had such a great day and am so thankful to be a mom!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment