The Saturday before Easter we had a family party with my family. We all were heading to our in-laws on Easter so we decided to get together the day before! My family was so nice and watched my kids for three hours before while I used my Valentine's gift and got a pedicure and massage! It was amazing! I told Andrew I could do that monthly, he laughed! I got back and we got to work dying our eggs. My mom had a great idea and got the kids each their own dye kits and so they could have three or four eggs in at a time, it was awesome! After we got done with the eggs my sister Emily set up a little egg hunt for the kids! They loved it! She got the boys some fun sports eggs and Ella some sparkly ones. It was just the right amount. After our egg hunt we had some yummy dinner, bratwurst, chips, watermelon, and veggies! It was so good and got us excited for summer!
I learned Easton does have a little patience in him!
Even Aunt Sarah got to find some eggs!














No comments:
Post a Comment