Sunday, May 25, 2014

3 Months

Addie turned 3 months on April 27th. My goal was to get these up by the time she is 4 months, so I have two days to spare! Between 2 and 3 months was a big month for us! She started sleeping 12 to 13 hrs most nights! She still had a few early mornings but towards the end of the month was more consistent! She went on her first vacation to Disneyland! She finally also started taking better naps. Some days are better than others but she has done better having a little bit of a schedule! She is pretty content most of the time as long as she moves room with me when I move rooms!

I took these a few days after the 3 month mark. I kept forgetting to get my camera out of my car!

Falling over!

Falling the other way!
She is just like the other two, can't keep her eyes open and smile at the same time during a picture, this was the best I could get!
Her outfit is starting to not be so big anymore!





Ella couldn't handle it she had to get in on the action! She begged for about 15 min to get in one and I told her when I was done. She was so patient!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

She is so cute. How nice to have such long stretches again at night. I am glad to hear that along with a more consistent schedule is around the corner. Ella is so cute to want to be in the picture.

The Sullengers said...

Love the pictures! She is such a pretty baby. And yay for sleeping good