Addie turned four months old this last Tuesday the 27th. These first four months have gone by so fast. I feel like she was a newborn for two minutes and has seemed older to me than she really is, it is weird. She has brought such a joy to our family! We all love her and adore her. She gets a lot of attention, which means when someone isn't talking to her, holding her, or something like that she tends to get upset, we've kind of spoiled her that way! From 3 to 4 months she changed a lot. She hates laying or lounging and wants to sit up so bad. Anytime we try to put her in her bouncy chair she tries to sit up. She just wants to see everything. She loves to be outside. She loves me the most :). She already has a mama's girl complexion. I left her with my mom for 15 minutes a couple weeks ago and she got so upset and cried/screamed the entire time and calmed down when I walked in and took her. This last month was her best month of sleeping. Some days I would have to wake her up at 9:30 or 10 in the morning because I needed her to eat! She has kind of grew out of that sadly. She is really close to sucking her thumb or her fingers and can always be found with them in her mouth! I took her to the Dr on Wednesday for her well check. She did really well for the doctor. She weighed in at 13 lbs 7 oz (30th percentile) and was 24.3 inches (45th percentile). Her head is 41 cm which is 60th percentile. She dropped a little in her growing from two months but she also started sleeping through the night and dropped that feeding so that explains that! She had to get some more shots this time as well and was so sad! We really do love our Addie girl and love watching her grow and learn! She does really well to go with the flow!
Ella was helping me take the pictures and so she is looking down at her in most of them but she did help me get some smiles!
Yep, clothes are still huge!
They ask all day long if they can hold her, I don't mind but it does get old sometimes and I feel like that is all I get done is letting them hold her!
Still blows my mind, how did I end up with three kids all of the sudden!

No comments:
Post a Comment