Saturday, May 17, 2014

Easter

We had such a great Easter! Our kids slept in a little bit and they got up and we "hid" their baskets, behind the pillows on the couch. Maybe next year we will make it harder :). They loved what was in the baskets. I tried to make it not so much candy since they had so much already from the two days before. They got 3 eggs with candy and a little bag of cadbury eggs (pretty sure I ended up eating them....oops!) They each got a bubble gun which didn't work, some paintbrush markers, and a few other things! Addie got some new toys and a pack of Squeeze toys we got her at Disneyland!

I just love this with all three of them! Funny story about Addie's Easter basket I procrastinated (not really procrastinated as much as not wanting to go to Joann's with 3 kids) getting one and a few days before finally got to Joann's. They didn't have anything left that was like the other kids. I really wanted them to have the same and didn't want to waste money just to get her one this year. I decided to go the next morning to the one by my mom's and my sister was nice enough to watch my kids for 30 minutes while I checked it out. I walked in they had one left and it was pink which is the color we didn't have! I was so excited and the best part was it was only $6! I was so excited!
Love this Addie girl of ours! She is so happy all the time (unless she is tired or hungry!) All of us can't get enough of her!


We got ready for church and went to my mom's. She made us a yummy breakfast of Orange rolls and fruit! My mom and I found some fabric in January before I had Addie and she said it would make such cute girls dresses for the summer. She bought it and a few weeks before Easter we talked about the girls dresses. She was so nice and made them these amazing dresses. She was up half the night I'm sure but she did such a great job! I got so many compliments on them. She is so talented and I loved having matching dresses for my girls on Addie's first Easter!



Now if we had our other 3 cousins in this picture it would be complete!

Ella loves her sister so much!




They have such a great Aunt to look up to!

Love my boy!








After church we headed to Andrew's moms house for dinner. We had delicious ham, rolls, fruit, veggies, and lots of dessert! We enjoyed visiting with everybody! The kids also got to do a fun egg hunt in the backyard and got lots of candy! The weather was so nice and it was great to be able to sit outside and enjoy everybody's company. 
Sadly we left the camera in the car and this is the only picture I got of Addie with Aunt Becky!

No comments: