May 17th was Ella's end of the year dance recital. She was so excited to dance on the stage again. The first dance she froze for a few seconds not really sure if she wanted to do it but ended up doing great! She remembers her dances better than I ever could. She loves dancing and has been sad the last few Tuesdays that it is over for the summer! Her first dance was the Ugly Bug Ball which was her ballet dance. Her second dance was a Marry Me dance and was so cute, that one was her tap dance. She did really well in that one and didn't freeze. I loved to see her perform, she is so happy! Afterwards we went with both our families to chick fil a for dinner to celebrate Ella and it was also her half birthday! I don't have her second dance pictures yet of the marry me dance so when I get those from my sister in law I will post them.
My cousin Andrea's little girl Hannah was in her class and she loved having her in there!

1 comment:
She is so cute in that outfit!
Post a Comment