Monday, April 9, 2012

Park Day

Once a week our Mother's Group has a park day. I don't think I have ever taken pictures. Well last week Ella and Easton were having so much fun. It took Ella a long time to warm up to the park, like months. We would go every week and she finally has grown to love it! We love going to the park and Ella always tells me to go that way to the park when we leave our street in the car (the park is the opposite way that we usually go!)
He looks so grown up!Easton has an issue with slides. He climbs to the top but won't sit down and go down. I usually have to go and sit him down and then he goes down just fine by himself. It is like he forgets how to sit!
Ella also has started playing with the other kids better. She would just usually do her own thing but she is now following and playing with the other kids!