Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bruise

Poor Easton tripped over our rug the other day and knocked his head on the door frame. It literally bruise and made a goose egg within a minute. Poor kid wasn't sad for too long and got right down and started playing right away. He hit his head about two seconds before we were going to put him down for his nap so lucky him he got to stay up for a while longer to make sure he was OK.
This was less than a minute after he fell, luckily it looked worse for a few hours and now it doesn't look as bad.
Ella later retold the whole story to me she went and stood and pointed to the wall and told me all about how Easton hit his head and he was really sad. That night he was running to get to the bath because the second he hears the word bath he bolts so he was running and tripped over his shoe that was on his foot and hit his head on something he was carrying leaving a bruise to the right (his left) of his first one. I took him with me to the store the next day and people were giving me the your child looks like he got beat up look. Luckily it is starting to look better slowly but surely.


2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

kids man - I always think Hudson is so clumsy, but I'm just as clumsy, so maybe I just didn't grow out of it :)

Tim and Heidi said...

Logan gets bruises all over now too! I think boys are way more prone to them because they're always doing crazy things, I know mine is. Who knows what they'll do when they're older?