Thursday, April 5, 2012

Outside Fun!!!

We have been spending a lot of our afternoons after our naps outside playing! They are loving the water table and just being able to be outside! Easton could live outside, he gets so upset when we bring him in. He could be out there for hours and still get upset when we brought him in. They have been playing well together with the occasional toy stealing from Ella. They both love to throw water on each others heads and splash and laugh!
They both love to push this little trike around but both refuse to sit on it and take a ride. I got the trike about a year ago at Goodwill for $7! It was practically new just had a little dirt in the back and a few cob webs, hopefully they catch on to how you are supposed to use it!Nap hair!I think I remember there was an airplane going over that Easton was trying to see!I love this picture, he is so cheesy! Love the big bruise!This picture is so Ella she can be so mysterious!Ella thought the water was good and kept trying to drink it with the shovel. She would fill the bucket get back on the chair and I would take it and dump it and she finally learned that I wasn't going to let her drink it so she stopped!
I think he was cold!


No comments: