Monday, April 23, 2012

Pictures from my Phone

They put our sign up last Friday. It makes me sad. I never thought I would be so torn to be leaving. I hated it here when we first moved here. I quickly grew to love it here, although I still don't love the bugs and humidity. We are so excited to be moving home for a few months and being close to family but sad that when we return most of Andrew's class and some of our friends we have had since day 1 of living here will be leaving. They already have someone to move in which makes me sad that in less than two weeks someone else will be living here! I just have to keep telling myself that we are a year away from graduation and moving on to better things!
He loves sidewalk chalk! He loves to color with it and eat it!
We went on a walk around a lake at the park! They were so excited to see the ducks!
Shopping with just one, heaven on earth!
This is blurry but they love to hold hands in the car. They always want us to see!

I just love this one. It makes me smile everytime I look at it!
I found my glasses I got a few years ago while I was packing. Ella wanted to wear them. I think she looks pretty cute!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

I can't believe you are leaving in two weeks! So crazy! Good luck with moving and everything and have fun with your family!