Last Month I was able to sell a bunch of baby and kid stuff at a local consignment sale. I priced the stuff and they sell it and send me a check. With our move coming up I had decided to consolidate our baby stuff and get rid of the things we didn't use hardly at all and they both had so many clothes. I ended up getting rid of 3 bins of clothes between the two of them (we still have at least 6 bins). I thought I would make a little money and be able to buy them some clothes for the summer. Well I sold so much more than I thought I would and came out with a nice check! The week of the sale our landlord gave us two-three bins full of clothes I was not excited to go through them but I did and then 8 loads of laundry later finally got the cigarette smoke smell out of them. I kept a bin full of the clothes and some shoes and put the rest of them with the others I didn't sell at the consignment sale. A couple weeks ago I took them to a consignment store here like kid to kid and they took over about 3/4 of the stuff I had and gave me a nice amount of cash! I am excited to get myself and the kids a few things when we get to Utah. I saw this wagon in a store ad this last week at a steal and decided I would use some of my money I earned to get it for the kids. They LOVE it! Easton screams when he can't get in it when we are getting in the car and screams when it is time to get out to go inside. We have made a lot of laps around the neighborhood! I feel like we are well on our way to getting our moneys worth if we haven't already!

This Kid can't keep his shoes on to save himself! We have already lost them once in Target luckily they found it!



No comments:
Post a Comment